How to choose the right towel and how to take care of it
Want you towels to last longer? Here are some advice on how to take care of them.
– Before the first wash, soak your towels in cold water over night. This will make the fibers more agile and minimize shrinkage.
– Our bath linen are machine washable at 40°C. Stick to the advice on the care label, and your towels will last longer.
– Wash separately for the first three weeks, then with similar colors.
– When washing, avoid mixing our bath linen with other close. Zippers, buttons and hooks might damage the small loops in the fabric.
– If a loop should come loose, don’t pull it. Simply cut it of with a scissor.
– If you want your towels as fluffy as possibly, let the tumble dry completely.
– Be careful with fabric softener. In the long run it will make your towels less absorbent.
Does the size really matter?
Our towels come in four different sizes. Here’s a quick guide on how to apply them.
– Mini Towel or Guest Towel (30x50cm) Perfect for your guest toilet, as well as for your face during your beauty routine.
– Hand Towel (50x100cm) Ideal for wiping your hands, or drying your hair. A great compliment to the Bath Towel below, or to use when traveling.
– Bath Towel (70x140cm) Perfect size to snuggle up in after a shower.
– Bath Sheet (100x150cm) Want to go XL? This towel will wrap its arms around you and provide the best comfort after a warm bath.